Never compromise on the happiness and financial security of your family. With this in mind having your employees secured under this policy will ensure their families are financially secured in case of accidents or death.
Your business shouldn't stop when you stop.
Why Employee Group Life
Group life policy covers death and permanent disability in the event of the death of a member of the scheme provided he/she is still in the service of the employer or scheme holder. This cover enables the employer/scheme holder to alleviate the financial distress that might befall the dependents of an insured member upon his/ her death or permanent disability.
- Premium rates represent a very low percentage of the employer’s payroll
- The registered schemes premiums are usually allowable as a business expense thereby reducing the net cost to the employer.
- A wide variety of features can be incorporated into any scheme therefore meaning that it can easily reflect an employer’s requirements.
- A group life assurance scheme can offer a Free Cover Limit therefore meaning that medical evidence is often not required at all.
- A well promoted scheme can enhance staff loyalty
- The policy can have a funeral expense benefit to cover the employee, his/her spouse and children